Use your KitchenAid mixer ice cream bowl attachment to prepare this divine and decadent ice cream recipe. Don’t forget to freeze the bowl overnight first.
- KitchenAid mixer (Stand mixer)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- KitchenAid mini chopper
- KitchenAid ice cream bowl attachment
- 3 ½ c whole milk
- 1 415 ml can unsweetened condensed milk
- 1c. prepared hot caramel or butterscotch caramel topping
- 1 100g packet of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 50 – 100 g coarsely chopped pecans
- Coarsely chop pecans in the KitchenAid mini chopper.
- Whisk ingredients in the Kitchen Aid mixer (stand mixer) using the stainless steel whisk attachment.
- In medium bowl, place all ingredients except pecans.
- Whisk using stainless steel whisk attachment in the KitchenAid Mixer until well blended and pudding is dissolved. Cover and chill thoroughly, at least 6 hours
- Assemble and engage freeze bowl, dasher, and drive assembly as directed in attachment instructions.
- Turn to STIR Speed (Speed 1). Using container with spout, pour mixture into freeze bowl.
- Continue on STIR (Speed 1) for 15-20 minutes or until desired consistency, adding pecans during last 1 minute of freeze time.
- Immediately transfer ice cream into serving dishes, or freeze in an airtight container.
Makes 7 scoops.