An adapted recipe from KitchenAid, perfectly combined in your blender, served warm with an oozing center and topped off with a side of ice-cream!
- 200g butter, roughly chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, broken in small pieces
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 orange rind, finely grated
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup hazelnut meal
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 Tbs dark cocoa
- 4 small squares of extra dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Butter 4 x 250ml oven proof ramekins, cups or dishes.
- Place the butter, chocolate, maple syrup and orange rind into a medium sized saucepan. Melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool.
- Melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the blender jug. Add the condensed milk, eggs, hazelnut meal, flour and cocoa.
- Blend at speed 5 (liquify) for 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Pour into the prepared dishes, filling about ¾ full. Press an extra square of chocolate gently into the centre of each pudding.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until just firm around the edges and just set in the middle. Serve dusted with extra cocoa or icing sugar if desired.