If pulling off decadent desserts is a daunting prospect for you, try your hand at this ridiculously easy but absolutely scrumptious Chocolate Fudge recipe.
With just 3 basic ingredients required, a cook time of less than 4 minutes and ready to slice and serve in 2 hours (though if you can resist it for longer than that, that would be preferable), you’ll be in awe at how such a simple recipe can taste so gosh darn good!
For those that love to experiment with their food, this recipe offers a good base to let your creative baking juices flow. Try including add-ins like mixed nuts, lollies and fruit.
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOK TIME: 4 Minutes
- 350 g of dark cooking chocolate
- 400 g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tblsp of butter
- Break up the chocolate into a large microwave safe bowl and pour over the sweetened condensed milk and add the butter.
- Put in the microwave for 3 minutes, making sure to check ingredients intermittently to make sure chocolate isn’t burning.
- Once finished, remove from microwave and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased slice tray and put in the fridge to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- When mixture has set to your liking, simply slice and serve!
Try this exceptionally easy and exceptionally tasty recipe out for yourself and tell us what you thought in the comment section below!