Let Kitchen Warehouse guide you through the steps to make crispy and delicious Kale Chips at the first attempt. Make cooking kale easier with the right tools from our online store or at a shop near you.
- Olive Oil
- Seasoning of choice, eg. salt, chicken salt, garlic and parmesan, dukha, mixed herbs and pepper
Directions: How to Cook Kale Chips
- Use a Kitchen Warehouse Kale and Greens Stripper from to remove the leaves cleanly, or a very sharp knife. Tear leaves into ample sized pieces.
- Wash leaves and dry thoroughly – use a salad spinner to dry leaves really well or pat with paper towel.
- Spray oil with a mister from Kitchen Warehouse for a smooth, light coating. Otherwise use no more than ½ tsp per baking sheet and rub in well so the whole leaf is covered.
- Spread kale onto a baking tray in a single layer. This is important if you want to avoid soggy kale chips.
- Cook on a low heat to avoid overcooking -150°C for 25 minutes.
- Rotate the baking tray after 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 2 minutes to crisp up.
- Serve and season – try a multishaker to blend your seasonings together perfectly.
Kale chips make a great accompaniment to any meal or a healthy snack on their own.