Easter is a time to get the family together for feasting and companionship. Welcome everyone back for an Easter themed morning meal, with Kitchen Warehouse to help you with all the little touches to make this Easter your best ever.
Your Easter Sunday Menu
Boiled eggs: Use the Kitchen Warehouse guide to the perfect boiled egg.
Homemade chocolate bunnies: Prepare one or two days previously. Melt milk, dark or white chocolate or blend and pour into the D.Line Set of 4 Easter Baby Bunny Moulds. Leave to set in a cool place.
Easter Egg cup-cakes: Try our delicious recipe or experiment with your own designs with a range of cake decorating tips
Decorate your table:
- Lay your table with the beautiful white Rapee Ambrosia Tablecloth
- Add the Rogue Silhouette Bunny as a centrepiece
- Place Rogue Bunny Snow Domes as a table setting for each guest and/or as a take home gift
- Serve Chocolate bunnies in baking cups on the Symphony Pearl Serving Platter or similar
- Serve Cupcakes on the Wilton Clear Cupcake Tower
Once you have prepared your amazing meal, sit back and enjoy a day of treats and conviviality with your family around you.
Try this Hot Cross Bun Recipe for Good Friday