Serves: about 4
- 800g Bluespot Emperor fillets (deboned)
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- Pinch of fresh Parsley (diced)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 lemon
- Canola oil for frying
- Olive oil
- Add the panko crumbs to a mixing bowl, then add the parsley, zest of the lemon, salt & pepper to taste.
- Season the fish with olive oil, salt and pepper, then pat the fish down in the breadcrumb mix and make sure you have a good amount of breadcrumbs stick to the fish.
- Heat up a large saucepan to medium high and cook each piece of fish for 3-4mins each side.
- Slice the lemon into wedges and serve.