Mango is a summer indulgence that provides masses of nutrition and is an incredibly versatile food. Mango smoothies, Mango chutney, Mango salads, Mango cocktails, Chicken with Mango, Mango Rice salad – is your mouth watering yet?
Preparing a Mango can be quite awkward without the right tools and techniques, so Kitchen Warehouse has come to the rescue with the Avanti Mango Cutter and Pitter. This super tool lets you cut the mango into three slices in one movement. Simply rest the mango in the base and push the top down. Then serve your mango or peel with one of the Kitchen Warehouse range of peelers.
Indulge yourself with this delicious Vitamix Mango Smoothie recipe made with the Vitamix Blender.
- 3/4 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Serve in tall glasses from the Kitchen Warehouse Range
On a related note, you might be interested in: