Pulled Pork Rolls with KitchenAid
Slow cooked tender pulled pork made in the KitchenAid Multi-Cooker. Simmered slow and at a low temperature and served in a delcious BBQ flavoured sauce.
- 2 Tbs salt flakes
- 2 Tbs packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbs sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1.2 kg boneless piece of pork
- 375ml stout (Guinness)
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 6 to 8 bread rolls, split
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat KitchenAid Multi-Cooker to Slow Cook Low setting. Combine salt, brown sugar, paprika, mustard and pepper. Rub spice mixture over pork.
- Place pork in Multi-Cooker. Add stout and vinegar. Cover and cook 3 1⁄2 hours – 4 hours or until roast is fork-tender. Turn off heat and let stand 15 or until cool enough to handle.
- Shred pork using two forks into long pieces. Serve warm on rolls with barbecue sauce.