A delicious frittata recipe for those who love their veggies!
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sebago potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), cut into eight pieces
- 2 zucchini (courgettes), quartered
- 2 tablespoons shredded basil
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place the capsicum, zucchini and potatoes on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Place the eggs, cream, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Set aside. Heat a Scanpan Classic Chef’s pan over medium heat, add the the vegetables.
- Add the onion and cook for a further 2–3 minutes. Add the egg mixture over the vegetables , top with the tomatoes and cheese, reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place in the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes or until set.