Beat the summer heat with these recipes for refreshingly good cocktails!
Apple Cider Moscow Mule Recipe (serves 1)
- 60ml ginger flavoured vodka
- 60ml apple cider (store bought or homemade)
- Juice of 1 small lime wedge
- Good quality ginger beer to top off (about 1/2 cup or so)
- Cinnamon to sprinkle
In the Moscow Mule copper mug, add the vodka, apple cider and lime juice. Fill the glass with ice, sprinkle cinnamon over the ice, then top off with ginger beer. Stir well and garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.
Raspberry Peach Prosecco Punch
- 1.5 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1 bottle prosecco, chilled
- Ice cubes
Put the frozen raspberries in a large glass pitcher or dispenser. Top with the peach nectar and Prosecco.Fill the rest of the pitcher or dispenser with ice cubes. Stir and serve cold.
- 30 large fresh mint leaves, coarsely torn by hand
- 3 to 4 thick slices fresh watermelon
- 12 ounces light rum, such as Bacardi
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- Sprigs of mint and spears of watermelon, for serving
- Soda water
Divide the sugar and half the mint among serving glasses. Using the Quench Mojito Master crush the mint into the sugar. Remove and discard the rind and seeds of the watermelon. Divide the watermelon and remaining mint among the glasses and crush using the Quench Mojito Master. Combine the rum and lime juice into a large jug. Top with ice, soda water. Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint and spears of watermelon. Serve ice cold.
Additional notes: The Quench Mojito Master can be used for cutting up the ingredients, measuring the shots, crushing up the ingredients and mixing up the beverage!
- 2 Bottles of white wine (Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay,Riesling, Albarino, Gewurztraminer, Viognier, or Pinot Gris)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 oranges (sliced) or may substitute 2 cups of orange juice)
- 2 lemons (sliced)
- 2 limes (sliced)
- 3/4 liters of ginger ale or club soda (ginger ale for those with a sweeter tooth!)
Pour wine in the Anchor Beverage dispenser and squeeze the juice wedges from the orange,lemon and lime into the wine.Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible) and add sugar. Chill overnight. Add ginger ale or club soda just before serving. If you’d like to serve right away, use chilled white wine and serve over lots of ice.