If the thought of “spring cleaning” and “New Year’s resolutions” has you feeling a little overwhelmed take these 5 steps for a Fresh Start this January.
1. Do it for summer – Take advantage of the seasonal fruit & vegetables of summer and start your day with a fresh smoothie for some uplifting energy.
2. Vitamin D – Get away from the office desk, kitchen or computer. Whether you’re eating your lunch, going for a walk or exercising, do it outdoors (remember to be sun smart!)
3. Try something new – you know that Katherine Sabbath Upside Down Ice Cream Cake you’ve been tempted to try, or that new yoga class you’ve said you’ll check out? Now is the time!
4. Clean for change – It is said that tidying up your home is one of the most important lifestyle changes. Use the extra time at the beginning of the year to declutter, inspiring a healthy and happy mindset.
5. Get Social – Cook, eat, laugh, enjoy with friends, family and loved ones. Organise a sundowner or Sunday lunch. Outdoor entertaining is its best in summertime.