Fruity, tangy, sweet. This Berry Merry Cocktail is a great thirst-quencher for hot days. Add a little fruit to your vodka, load a glass with ice and top with fresh berries for a simple cocktail you can enjoy all summer long.
Ingredients (per serve):
- 4 raspberries
- 2 strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar syrup
- A dash of vanilla flavoured vodka
- 1 bottle of champagne, to top up your glass
- Muddle the raspberries and strawberries in a large glass.
- Add the sugar syrup and a dash of vanilla vodka.
- Open a bottle of champagne and top up your glass.
HINT: Make your own sugar syrup by dissolving one part water and one part sugar in a saucepan over a low heat. Wait for it to cool before using.
Enjoyed this Berry Merry Cocktail? Try these:
- Best Picnic Cocktails and Summer Refreshments
- Ginger Beer Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail Favourites with SodaStream