Turn fresh avocados into superfood! All green, silky, and smooth, this avocado smoothie bowl is a filling and nutritious breakfast choice. It’s packed with good fats and fiber plus it’s easy to make within a few minutes!
This morning breakfast bowl is best for detox and digestion. Top with your choice of fruits, nuts, and seeds for an Instagram-worthy post.
- Vitamix Ascent A3500i High Performance Blender or any blender
- Digital scale
- Measuring jug
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Highball glasses
- 120ml (½ cup) coconut water
- ½ avocado, pitted and peeled
- 30g (1 cup) spinach
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 150g (1 cup) frozen mango
- 2 tbsp fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp unsweetened flaked coconut
- Place coconut water, avocado, spinach, hemp seeds, and mango into the Vitamix container in order listed above then secure lid.
- Select Variable 1, turn machine on, and slowly increase speed to highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Top with blueberries and coconut flakes. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Vitamix.