Blueberry Crumb Pie
- 1 packet unbaked pie crust (Buy ready made from supermarket)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 cups fresh or I packet of frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Press the pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of the cocottes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
- Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Gently stir in the blueberries and pour into the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon.
- Mix in butter using a fork until crumbly and spread the crumb topping evenly over the pie filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until browned on top. Cool over a wire rack.