This delicious chilli peanut butter is made from roasted peanuts and is completely preservative free and super easy to make using a blender or food processor. You can experiment with a variety of herbs and spices too for a customised flavour perfect as a sandwich spread, added to smoothies or enjoyed on a cracker for an on-the-go snack.
Chilli Peanut Butter
- 750 g salted and roasted peanuts
- 4 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper,
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (or more to your liking)
- Place nuts and all other ingredients into the blender container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In 1 minute, you will hear a high-pitched chugging sound. Continue using the tamper until the peanut butter begins to flow freely through the blades.
- For a creamy peanut butter blend for a total of 2 minutes.
Recipe by Kitchen Warehouse
Love this chilli nut butter recipe? Up next we have: