Show your Valentine you care by adding these delectable treats to your Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed. Prepare the day before so they are set well before you serve.
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 225g packet of chocolate melts (milk or dark chocolate)
- Slices of fresh pineapple
- Line baking tray with baking paper
- Place chocolate in the bowl and melt in the microwave or oven following packet instructions.
- Hold strawberry by the top leaves or skewer pineapple pieces and dip into melted chocolate.
- Shake of excess and place on baking tray lined
- Leave to set – can be refrigerated at this stage.
Serve up to your loved on on Valentine’s Day or any-time you want to spread the love.