Add this fresh, tart Cranberry Relish to leftover turkey sandwiches or pair it with pulled pork, ham, crackers or cheese.
Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 50g ginger, grated
- 170g dried cranberries
- 100g caster sugar
- 125ml red wine vinegar
- 125ml water
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Heat oil in a jamming pan or heavy based saucepan on a low to medium heat.
- Add onions and ginger. Cook until softened.
- Add cranberries, sugar, vinegar, water, and cinnamon.
- Bring to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, pour into sterilised jars.
Recipe by Kitchen Warehouse