There is no need for concern at reports of a Garlic Bread shortage in Perth! Breathe easy and make your own with this simple recipe from Kitchen Warehouse.
- Small bowl or Electric Chopper
- Chef’s knife
- Garlic crusher
- Bread knife
- Bread board
- Aluminium Foil
- 2 Long Baguettes
- 150g butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp chives
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan forced.
- Making sure you do not cut all the way through, use the bread knife to cut the baguettes into 2.5cm thick slices.
- Crush garlic, and chop chives and parsley using chef’s knife OR use Electric Chopper.
- Blend butter with garlic, chives and parsley., salt and pepper. Use spatula to generously spread combined butter mix over each side of bread slices.
- Wrap whole baguette in foil and cook for 15 minutes until butter is melted and bread is crisp.
- Serve on Rectangular Board or Oblong Basket
Looking for more bread recipes?