There is no perfect way to make guacamole, use this recipe as a guide and adjust to suit your taste. Guacamole goes great with Nachoes, Burritos or any Mexican dish.
- 2 x Ripe Avocados
- 1 x Tomato
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 x Bunch Fresh Coriander (leaves and stalks)
- 1 Tbs Lime Juice
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pips, scoop out the insides and place them in a bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving some chunks.
- Finely chop the tomato, red onion and coriander, place these in the bowl with the mashed avocado.
- Add the lime juice, salt & pepper to taste. Gently mix all ingredients together.
- Taste your guacamole, adding more of any ingredient if desired.
Tip: If you’re not serving your guacamole straight away place one of the pips on top to stop it from going brown.