One of the most delicious cheesecake recipies!
- 250g Granita or digestive biscuits
- 125g Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 100g White chocolate, chopped
- 250g Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 450g Fresh raspberries
- Process biscuits until fine. Transfer to a large bowl, stir in butter
- Press the biscuit mixture evenly over base and 2 /3 of the way up the side of a 24cm springform pan, refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm
- Preheat oven to 150°C (130°C fan-forced)
- Place the cream and chocolate in a small, heavy-based saucepan, stir over a low heat until smooth, cool for 5 minutes
- Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth, add mascarpone, beat until just combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until just combined, fold in chocolate mixture and cornflour.
- Place pan on an oven tray, pour cheesecake mixture into the pan.
- Gently press 150g of the raspberries onto the surface.
- Bake for about 50 minutes
- Cool in oven with door ajar.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with remaining raspberries and dust with a little sifted icing sugar, if desired.