Easy Lemon Cheesecake for a quick, yummy dessert
For barbeque season, friends popping round or just a sweet tooth this lemon cheesecake recipe is fantastically quick to make and is so delicious it will be eaten just as quickly. Make sure you have a block of cream cheese in the fridge and a can of condensed milk in the cupboard at all times for cheesecake emergencies.
Check out our Food Processor buying guide for help with updating or purchasing a new food processor.
- 200g plain biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese
- 400g sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp gelatine
- ¼ c boiling water
- ⅓ c lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- Passion fruit pulp, sliced kiwi fruit or berries for topping
- Add biscuits to food processor and turn on for a few seconds until biscuits are crumbed.
- Transfer to bowl, add melted butter and mix well.
- Press mixture into springform pan and place in fridge to chill.
- Combine gelatine and boiling water in cup or jug.
- Clean out processor bowl and add cream cheese, condensed milk, gelatine mixture, lemon juice and zest. Process until well combined.
- Use spatula to pour mixture into springform pan and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Top with passion fruit pulp or kiwi fruit slices.