Try out these tasty hamburger recipes for your next BBQ, or a quick Friday night meal. You can grill these juicy burgers on a skillet for a classic ribbed effect. Kitchen Warehouse has a range of skillets to suit your cooking style, as well as some handy tools and equipment to make your next BBQ smooth sailing.
The same directions can be used for all recipes.
Juicy Lamb Mince Hamburger Recipe
- 1kg Lamb mince
- 1 carrot
- ½ c tomato sauce
- ½ c rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Chopped onions (optional)
- 2 Tbsp oil
Steak Mince Hamburger Recipe
- 900g quality steak mince
- 2 rashers smoked streaky bacon, cooked and finely diced
- 1/3 large onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon cider and horseradish mustard
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sauce or steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large egg
Best of British Hamburger Recipe
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 finely diced small onion
- 450g minced steak
- 30g finely chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Burger filling suggestions
Lettuce leaves, grated carrot, cheese, pineapple pieces, sliced tomatoes beetroot and fried egg.
Directions for all Hamburger Recipes
- Blend all ingredients together in large bowl or food processor.
- On a large board take balls of hamburger mix and flatten into ovals. Alternatively press meat into a hamburger press such as the Davis & Waddell Maverick Single Burger Press or Progressive Hamburger Press.
- Heat skillet and add oil if preferred.
- Place hamburger patties in skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side, until brown and juice is clear when pressed. Burgers can be kept warm in the oven.
- Slice buns in half and grill slightly in oven or on skillet.
- Prepare lettuce, grated carrot, cheese, pineapple pieces, sliced tomatoes beetroot and fried egg.
- Spread buns with butter and tomato sauce as per taste.
- Place patty on bun, add cheese (to melt) followed by ingredients as preferred.