Easy, Serves 2
This Grilled Chicken Burger has a great flavour combination and is also super healthy!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 large tomato
- 2 pineapple rings
- 2 large slices of beetroot
- 1 cup lettuce
- 2 bread rolls
- On a griddle pan or BBQ, heat on high heat. Flatten chicken so even, and spray the chicken breast with oil on both sides and cook on med heat, around 10 mins.
- Whilst chicken is cooking, cut roll in half and toast the inner of each roll under the grill.
- When chicken is cooked, take off heat, slice in half, on an angle.
- Layer each roll with lettuce, tomato, beetroot, chicken, mayo and pineapple.