Image credit: iheartnaptime.com
Getting a great start to the day with a healthy breakfast is easy with your Food Processor and Kitchen Warehouse. Try these Fruity tarts for a vitamin and fibre packed meal. This versatile, healthy snack can be eaten any time.
Food Processor Fruity Tart
- ¼ c dates
- ¼ c sultanas
- ¼ c dried apricots
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ¾ c chopped kiwifruit
- ¾ c chopped strawberries
- Any soft fruit: eg. peaches, nectarines, mandarin pieces, plums, mango
- Put all ingredients into food processor and pulse until everything is loosely combined. Don’t over process or it will become sticky.
- Press into lined tart tins
- Put in fridge to set
- Hand blend banana until smooth or mash in bowl.
To Put Your Healthy Breakfast Together:
- Take tart crusts out of fridge
- Spread banana mix into the crusts
- Top with the sliced fruit
- Store in fridge or eat immediately.