Make this year the year you carve your own Halloween pumpkin into a creepy jack o’ lantern to light the way for all the eager trick n’ treaters. Display in your window or front porch and make a family or group for maximum spookiness!
- Using a sharp serrated knife, slice the top off the pumpkin about 4 cm from top.
- Use a large serving spoon to scoop out the seeds and fibres and part of the flesh.
- With your marker pen, draw the outline of the pumpkin face.
- Use a sharp vegetable knife to cut out the shapes.
- Place a tea light inside the pumpkin, light the wick and replace the crown.
Replace the tealight when it burns down.
On a related note: