Skip to content
- small saucepan
- stainless steel bowl
- 2 large egg yolks
- 110g butter
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the lemon and white wine vinegar in a saucepan until it simmers.
- Whisk egg yolks in a bowl for about a minute, add salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour the hot lemon juice and vinegar over the blended egg yolks in a steady stream.
- Carefully melt the butter in a saucepan until the creamy layer forms.
- Gently pour the butter into the egg mixture while continuously whisking.
- When combined scrape down the sides of the bowl and whisk again. Serve hot.