- Colander or strainer
- Doubled cheese cloth or muslin
- 1 kg Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- Add the salt to yoghurt.
- Line the colander/strainer with the doubled muslin. Place the colander/strainer suspended over a deep bowl
- Pour the yoghurt into the colander/strainer and leave it to drain in the fridge overnight.
- Once drained, remove the colander and you have your labne to use.
- TIP: Add flavours to your labne such as fresh herbs, garlic etc. Serve labne sprinkled with fresh herbs like mint or dill drizzle with olive oil and accompanied by pita bread or fresh bread.