Fire up the barbecue for smoky and delicious lamb kebabs.
- 8 pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- 1 medium (400g) sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbsp tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 600g diced lamb
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, cored, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 quantity Ranch dressing
- Cook potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or until almost tender. Drain. Cool. Combine oil, garlic and rosemary in a large bowl. Add lamb. Toss to coat in oil mixture. Thread lamb, potato and onion alternately onto skewers.
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook skewers in batches, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle lettuce with Ranch dressing. Serve with skewers.