Tenina Holder tests out the KitchenAid Cooks Processor and developed this totally amazing dessert. Tenina has many expertise in other leading cook processors on the market and with her many cookbooks on the Australian best seller lists and sold out workshops we know you wont be disappointed with this special recipe.
- 1 cup golden caster sugar
- Zest 2 lemons, finely grated
- Juice 2 lemons (100g or half cup approx)
- 250g pkg butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- Insert Mult-Blade into the cooking bowl.
- Place sugar and lemon zest into the bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 10.
- Remove the Multi Blade.
- Insert the Egg Whip attachment and add all remaining ingredients to the cooking bowl.
- Cook 10 min/80°C/speed 6.
- Cook 2 min/90°C/speed 6.
- Scrape out of cooking bowl and into sterilised jars. Will store in the fridge for up to a month.
Shortbread Lemon Puddings
- 1 batch Lemon Curd
- 250g pkg Walkers shortbread biscuits
- 600 ml carton cream
- Fresh berries of choice
- Prepare the curd and allow to cool completely before proceeding. Clean and dry the cooking bowl and lid.
- Insert the Multi-Blade into the cooking bowl.
- Place the shortbread biscuits into the cooking bowl.
- Crush biscuits for 3 sec/speed 5. Remove Multi-Blade. Insert the Egg Whip attachment and add cream to the cooking bowl.
- Whip cream to soft peaks on speed 5. (Time will vary depending on the freshness and fat content of the cream, just watch it carefully so that you do not over whip.)
- Add the curd and just combine 3 sec/speed 6.
- Prepare berries and divide between serving glasses.
- Top with the shortbread mixture. Serve with more whipped cream if desired.
What Equipment you need: