There’s so many ways to enjoy this delightful Mango Chilli Chutney. Serve it with chicken, lamb or pork or thin it with water and use it as a glaze for chicken or duck. Add a little to your cheese board and serve it alongside creamy brie, or spread it in sandwiches for an extra flavour hit.
Mango Chilli Chutney Recipe
- 1kg mangoes (approximately 6 mangoes), peeled and chopped
- 50g fresh ginger, grated
- 2 birdseye chillies, finely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Place all ingredients in a jamming pan or heavy based saucepan.
- Cook for 30 minutes on a low heat, stirring until thickened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, pour into sterilised jars. Keep for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Recipe by Kitchen Warehouse