Easy, 25mins, Serves 3 to 4 people
Packed with goodness this will be a vegetarians delight!
- 1 1/2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed
- 250g Wild Mushrooms eg shitake or oyster slice if large
- 250g Swiss Brown Mushrooms sliced
- 100g Baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 Pizza Bases or use homemade pizza dough
- 125g Soft Goats Cheese
- 2 Tbs Fresh Chives
- If making homemade pizza dough make according to instructions.
- Heat up electric pizza machine.
- Place olive oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- When it is very hot, add garlic and mushrooms and cook quickly until mushrooms are just wilted but not releasing any liquid.
- Add the spinach and lemon juice and allow spinach to just wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat
- Spread pizza dough or base with goats cheese and place in pizza machine
- Pile the mushroom mixture on top and drizzle with a touch mare oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until dough has is cooked if fresh dough.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.