Packed with goodness, this mean mushroom pizza will be a vegetarian’s delight! This recipe is easy to follow and takes only 25 minutes to make. Serves 3 to 4 people.
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 250g shiitake or oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 250g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 store bought pizza bases or homemade pizza dough
- 125g soft goats cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- If making homemade pizza dough make according to instructions.
- Heat up electric pizza machine.
- Place olive oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- When it is very hot, add garlic and mushrooms and cook quickly until mushrooms are just wilted but not releasing any liquid.
- Add the spinach and lemon juice and allow spinach to just wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat
- Spread pizza dough or base with goats cheese and place in pizza machine
- Pile the mushroom mixture on top and drizzle with a touch mare oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until dough has is cooked if fresh dough.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.