You can make half and half by combining four parts whole milk with one part heavy cream (376 ml whole milk, 94 ml heavy cream).
- Chocolate chips
- hopped nuts
- Miniature marshmallow
- Optional: Sprinkle with icing sugar as desired.
A delicious dessert everyone will love
As the name suggests, these brownies are moist, chewy and fudgy. Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips, walnuts, peanut butter cups or other candies and make different batches every week.
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOK TIME: 25 Minutes
- 115 g butter, melted
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 200 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 75 g flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted cocoa and butter until cocoa is dissolved.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla, flour and salt. Do not overmix.
- Fold in any of the add-ins listed.
- Spread onto a greased 8-inch square pan and bake for around 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- A delicious dessert everyone will love