This refreshing orange burrata salad with pistachios, mint and pomegranate is the perfect summer salad when the weather is warm and you’re looking for something quick and easy to make that is sure to impress.
Orange Burrata Salad with Pistachios, Mint & Pomegranate
- 1 blood orange
- 1 Valencia orange
- 1 fresh burrata cheese, drained
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 3 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- ½ tsp sumac
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Segment both oranges using a sharp knife and arrange the pieces on a platter.
- Break apart the burrata and add it on top of the orange segments.
- Scatter the pomegranate seeds, pistachios and sumac.
- Drizzle over olive oil and red wine vinegar then season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Recipe by Kitchen Warehouse
More salad recipes you’ll love: