Easy to make, this delicious orange marmalade will keep for up to three months in the fridge. Enjoy it spread on toast, muffins, pancakes – whatever you fancy!
Orange Marmalade Recipe
1 tbsp allspice
1. Wash oranges, cut in half and juice.
2. Peel the skin and slice into thin matchsticks.
3. Place juice, rind, spice and water into a heavy based pot or jamming pan.
4. Simmer over a low heat until the skin is soft in texture. Approximately 1 hour.
5. Stir in sugar and bring to the boil for 15 minutes. Do not over cook.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before placing in sterilised jars.
7. Keep for up to 3 months in the fridge.
Recipe by Kitchen Warehouse