Your kids with love these Oreo cake pops! These bite-sized treats are delicious, picture perfect, and can easily be decorated with dips and sprinkles or piped on with other designs.
Cake pops are typically made using crumbled cake and frosting, but a much easier fix would be to use crumbled Oreo cookies. You can also use Tim Tams as a substitute if you have them.
- 1/2 package (24 cookies) of Oreo cookies
- 1/3 package (85 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- Melting chocolate
- Put the Oreo cookies in a food processor and grind them to a fine crumb consistency.
- Add in the cream cheese and blend the ingredients well.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and refrigerate them for around 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip toothpicks into the melted chocolate and insert them into the cake pops.
- Dip the cake balls into the melted chocolate and sprinkle them with colourful candy sprinkles, chopped nuts, or cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
Love this cake pops recipe? You HAVE to give these other sweet treats a try: