Easy, 50 mins, Serves 4
Easy to prepare sit back and relax whilst it cooks.
- 2Tbs Olive OIl
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 2 Cups Arborio Rice
- 100g Fresh Shitake Mushrooms sliced
- 300g Cup Mushrroms thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup White Wine
- 1 Litre Chicken or Vegetable stock
- 100g Baby Spinach
- 2 Tbs Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 3 Tbs Pine Nuts toasted
- 1/2 Cup Grated parmesan to serve
- Preheat Oven to 180C.
- Heat half the oil in a large heavy-based ovenproof saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in the rice and cook for 1 minute. Increase heat to high, add mushrooms and cook 3 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the wine and bring to the boil. Boil the stock in a separate saucepan then pour over rice and stir to combine. Cover with a tight fitting lid. Place saucepan into oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the risotto from the oven, stir in spinach and parsley. Cover with a lid and stand 3 minutes.
- Stir through the pine nuts, taste and season with salt and pepper. Scatter over the parmesan and serve.