If you’ve been searching for a quick and easy pancake recipe – then you’re in luck because this 4 ingredient recipe is as easy as it gets. Requiring only basic ingredients like eggs, milk, flour and sugar, you can make these as often as your like. Infact, you could potentially start whipping up a batch after you’ve finished reading this recipe!
Traditionally a breakfast food, the art of pancake making had certainly transcending early mornings over the years and is now enjoyed in a variety of different ways almost any time of the day – especially for dessert. Delicious on their own, with ice-cream, drizzled with syrup or flavoured with lemon and sugar… appeasing your appetite is only limited to your imagination when it comes to pancakes!
These pancakes will be ready in under 15 minutes and serve 2 – 4 people, but the mixture can easily be expanded to suit your needs!
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOK TIME: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar (can use more or less depending on preference)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Margarine or butter, for frying
- Mix together flour and sugar.
- Add in egg and milk and stir through thoroughly.
- Pour separated portions of mixture into a large frypan (one at a time, or on the go, depending on size)
- When mixture starts to bubble, flip pancakes over and let cook until both sides are a golden brown colour.
- Plate up and serve with your preference of topping.
Well what are you waiting for? Go make a batch of these delicious quick and easy pancakes and tell us what you thought in the comment section below.