Stay fresh through the warm season with a thirst-quenching smoothie of fresh fruits you can make with one hand tied behind your back. It’s that easy! Grab some fruits, add a splash of citrus, and let the KitchenAid Diamond Blender do the hard work for you. Without any added sugar and ice, this smoothie is pure fruit goodness. Start off with the recipe below and try your own favourites. We reckon strawberries, avocado, mango, raspberry, coconut, and blackberries are some fruits that will be perfect too.
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- ¼ ripe pineapple, chopped
- 2 kiwi, peeled
- 3 passion fruit, pulp only
- 1 lime, juice and rind only
- Chill tumblers in the fridge.
- Add all the ingredients into the KitchenAid KSB1585 Diamond Blender and cover with lid.
- Select speed option 5 for liquify.
- Blend for about 8 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into chilled tumblers and serve right away.