Easy, 30 mins, Serves 12
By Ashley Wilkinson
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 200g Dark Choclate
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 200g White Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Marshmallows Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Jube Lollies of your choice chopped
- Glace Cherries and Spearmint Leaves to decorate
- Grease a 20cm ring pan and line with baking paper (if you don’t have a ring pan you can use a cake tin with a cup in the centre)
- Combine nuts, marshmallows and jube lollies in a large blow.
- Combine butter, dark and milk chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl.
- Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour into marshmallow mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing down firmly.
- Melt white chocolate in heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Pour over rocky road in prepared pan.
- Decorate with cherries and spearmint leaves.
- Refrigerate until set.