Rum balls are a treat for the whole family and can be made with rum flavouring for an alcohol free alternative. Super quick and of course, massively delicious.
- 250g arrowroot biscuits crushed
- 395g can of condensed milk
- 1 c desiccated coconut
- ¼ c pure cocoa, sifted
- 2 Tbsps rum or 2 tsps rum flavouring
- 1 cup coconut
- Crush biscuits in food processor or by hand.
- Add all ingredients to food processor or large bowl and mix to combine thoroughly.
- Take a Tbsp of mixture and roll mixture into balls.
- Coat in coconut.
- Refrigerate or freeze for later.