Try this poured over over your traditional spiced fruit pudding turning it into a new Christmas classic!
Recipe by Lee Oldfield
- 150grams butter
- 230 grams raw sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 pinches of Himalayan pink salt
- Put all ingredients into the KitchenAid Cook Processor bowl, with the multi blade.
- Set Temp 100° on speed 3 for 15 mins.
- The Caramel Sauce when first completed will be quite runny, just keep in mind that it will thicken up quite a bit as it cools down.
- You can change the Himalayan pink salt to Sea Salt or which ever salt you would prefer.
- Serve over your favourite Sticky date recipe or Christmas Pudding.