When you don’t have enough time and resources to make a nice, smooth, and creamy ice cream at home, this easy no-churn snickers ice cream recipe has your cravings covered. You don’t even have to buy a real snickers bar to make this dessert possible. With just bananas, some leftover peanut butter, vanilla, and cacao powder, you can enjoy this yummy and sweet offering.
Taking only 10 to 15 minutes of your precious time, this snickers ice cream treat is simply perfect for kids and your sweet tooth cravings. Time to make something out of the leftovers in the fridge and pantry and make use of your summer-inspired coconut bowls for a treat. What’s even better about this recipe, you can serve it to vegan guests at a party without any reservation.
- 4 large frozen bananas
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp plant based protein (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste or powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp cacao powder
- Combine all ingredients (except cacao powder) in a high power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer half of the mixture to your coconut bowls. Add cacao powder to the remaining mixture and blend.
- Add the chocolate nice cream to the bowls. Top with peanuts, raw chocolate and/or cacao nibs.
Recipe and images adapted from Coconut Bowls.