Make a big platter of these sticky chicken wings glazed with honey and ginger and watch them fly off the plate. Perfect for your next game day with the gang!
Sticky Chicken Wings
Easy to make and a pleasure to snack on while you’re supporting your team or having casual drinks with friends. What makes this recipe special is the blend of Chinese Five Spices and tangy orange marmalade. So yummy, just you wait and see!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 75 minutes
- 1.5 kg chicken wings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 spring onions, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except for the chicken, in a large baking dish.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced.
- Place the baking dish on the middle rack and roast for 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken and roast for another 30 minutes, turning chicken twice or until caramelised and cooked.
- These sticky chicken wings are best served sprinkled with chopped spring onion and served with fresh garden salad and chips.
Need more inspiration? Check these out: