This Asian salad is full of summer flavours. Fresh lime and coconut combine with peanuts to make a classic satay dressing, thrown together with tasty prawns. Pop into your Kilner Food to Go mason jar, with its separate cup for the dressing, to enjoy freshly prepared salad on the go.
- 200ml coconut milk
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 120ml crunchy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 2-3 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp each of ginger and garlic puree
- Fine egg noodles
- Little gem lettuce leaves
- Chopped baby sweetcorn
- Cooked tiger prawns
- Boil the fine egg noodles and leave to cool once cooked.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the required amount of dressing to the Kilner Food to Go mason jar stainless steel cup.
- Add the cooled egg noodles and then layer the salad leaves and sweetcorn and top with the prawns and finish with wedges of lime into the Kilner Food to Go mason jar.
- When you are ready to eat, pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy the taste of freshly prepared salad.
Looking for more recipes?
- Pear Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette in a Mason Jar
- Summer Asian Salad Recipe with Satay Dressing
- Mango Chilli Salad Jar
- Potato Salad Recipe