These batch summer cocktails are quick to make and oh-so refreshing to sip on while you entertain guests or relax by the pool. Get organised and make them ahead of time!
Strawberry & Lime Punch
- 100g strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mint sprigs
- 1⁄4 cup (60ml) elderflower cordial
- crushed ice, to serve
- 750ml chilled sparkling rosé
- 2 cups (500ml) chilled lemonade
- Combine the strawberries, lime, mint, cordial and ice in a serving jug.
- Top up with rosé and lemonade.
For refreshing non-alcoholic batch summer cocktails, add fresh berries, lime slices, mint sprigs, and ice to a jug, then fill with sparkling water and top up as needed.
Caribbean Summer Party Punch
- 250ml spiced rum
- 500ml pineapple coconut juice
- 375ml alcoholic ginger beer
- 750ml Bundaberg spiced ginger beer
- 750ml sparkling orange or fresh orange juice
- Add all ingredients to the dispenser or punch bowl with some fresh citrus slices.
- 10 minutes before your guests arrive add fresh citrus slices and lots of ice.
- Garnish glasses with dehydrated or fresh citrus.
For a non-alcoholic version remove the spiced rum and alcoholic ginger beer and replace them with 500ml of lemonade or ginger ale.
Pimm’s Cup Punch
- 250ml Pimm’s
- 500ml old fashioned lemonade
- 250ml lemonade
- Sliced strawberries, citrus, cucumber
- Add all ingredients into the dispenser or punch bowl.
- Add lots of ice 10 minutes before guests arrive.
Ginger Ale works really well too as an addition to this recipe.