Getting tired of the usual dips? It’s time you make this extraordinarily bright beetroot dip with an unforgettable sweet and spicy flavour. This vivid magenta beetroot dip will make your spread pop and add oomph to your crudités, bread, pretzels, or crackers.
The best part is this beetroot dip is a cinch to make with the new Vitamix Ascent blenders. Make it in half an hour and have enough dip to serve two dozen people. That’s how you get the party started!
Vitamix’s newest series of high performance blenders are their smartest and most sleek yet, with wireless connectivity, programmable timer, touch screen panel, and self-detect containers.
See it in action at a special workshop at Kitchen Warehouse Cannington and Osborne Park. Tickets come in twos for $15 so make it a date with a friend and together enjoy smoothies, tastings, and a chance to win two Vitamix Travel Cups.
For a chance to win your very own top-of-the-line Vitamix Ascent A3500i, click the banner to join our giveaway.
This giveaway ended on 25 March 2018.
- 85ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- 60ml tahini
- 60ml distilled white vinegar
- 1 large beetroot, roasted and peeled
- 425g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and quartered
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed then place the lid on, making sure it is secure.
- Select Variable 1 or the Dips + Spreads programme. Start the machine slow then increase to its highest speed and blend for 1 minute. Or start the machine and allow the Dips + Spreads programme to complete.
Recipe and images from Vitamix