Tomato juice not only tastes great but is a fantastic pick-me-up. Tomatoes contain large doses of Vitamin C and potassium and smaller doses of multiple other essential nutrients. Use your electric juicer to whip up this health giving drink, flavoured with a touch of sauce. Check out our Juicer Buying Guide to find out more about these health providing appliances.
For a sweet alternative add watermelon instead of celery and leave out the tabasco or worcester sauce.
- 6 medium to large tomatoes
- 3 celery stalks with ends and leaves removed
- Worcester or Tabasco sauce to taste
- Turn on juicer (read manufacturer’s instructions before use)
- Add tomatoes singly followed by celery stalks
Serve in a tall glass with ice and a dash or worcester or tabasco sauce. Get the perfect juice glass set from the range on offer at Kitchen Warehouse.
Tip: Enjoy juice as part of a balanced diet – juice contains high levels of sugar and carbohydrates.