Easy, prep 5 min cook 5 min, Serves 2
No more excuses for a take-away! This soup is so fast, your partner won’t even have time to set the table in the meantime.
- 600ml any stock
- 4tsp soya sauce
- 2 serves straight-to-wok noodles (or dry noodles prepared according to packet instructions)
- 2 handfuls stir-fry vegetables
- crushed peanuts
- chilli paste to taste
- optional shredded chicken, cooked prawns etc.
- Add the noodles, chilli paste and soya sauce to boiling stock.
- Simmer until noodles are separated. Then add veggies (if any leafy vegetable, leave for later) and meat (if using) and simmer until just tender.
- Add leafy veggies and simmer for another minute.
- Serve with crushed peanuts as garnish on top.