What better way to show your loved one that you care than to bring them a carefully prepared Valentine’s Day breakfast? Kitchen Warehouse is here to help with Valentine’s Day ideas for a romantic breakfast, as well as all the items you need to make your Valentine’s Day Breakfast Tray look gorgeous.
- Tray: generous sized and with sides
- White napkin and cut out pink and red paper hearts
- Heart shaped plates such as the Maxwell & Williams Lille Heart Plate 22cm and Maxwell & Williams Lille Heart Plate 13cm
- Egg cup in red or pink
- Chocolate fondue fork
- Mug or infuser mug
- Champagne glass – try a stemless glass to avoid spillages
- Heart themed patty pan such as the Fox fun paper hearts
- Small vase of flowers and Valentine’s day card
Line your tray with the napkin and paper hearts then set the plates, glasses, mug and cutlery on top.
What To Serve:
- Soft boiled egg with top cut off with Buttered Toast soldiers OR Poached eggs on Vienna Bread, toasted.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries and pineapple pieces
- Mimosa (Champagne and orange juice in equal parts)
- Coffee OR Tea in infuser mug
- Heart shaped chocolate with iced initials – LB ♥ JS
How To Serve:
- Serve the egg and toast on the larger heart shape plate with the teaspoon
- Serve the strawberries and pineapple on the smaller heart shaped plate with the fondue fork
- Pour the Mimosa into the champagne glass and the coffee or tea into the appropriate mug
- Serve the chocolate in the heart themed paper patty pan
- Add a small vase of flowers
- Add a card expressing your sentiments of love!
Better Valentine’s Day Idea: Set two trays so you can join your loved one in a delicious Valentine’s Day breakfast. It’s really no fun to eat alone!
Other useful link to make the perfect:
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Pineapple