- 30 large fresh mint leaves, coarsely torn by hand
- 3 to 4 thick slices fresh watermelon
- 12 ounces light rum, such as Bacardi
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- Sprigs of mint and spears of watermelon, for serving
- Soda water
- Divide the sugar and half the mint among serving glasses. Using the Quench Mojito Master, crush the mint into the sugar.
- Remove and discard the rind and seeds of the watermelon.
- Divide the watermelon and remaining mint among the glasses and crush using the Quench Mojito Master.
- Combine the rum and lime juice into a large jug. Top with ice, soda water.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint and spears of watermelon. Serve ice cold.
Additional notes: The Quench Mojito Master can be used for cutting up the ingredients, measuring the shots, crushing up the ingredients and mixing up the beverage!